Thursday, October 13, 2005

My First Blog was created

Hurray.....finally my first blog has been created.
Actually I have heard blog technology since 2 years ago, from my friend in Petra Christian University, Ephi.......her nickname in blog world is ivles...anybody know her ???
Now I'm starting my first blog, and I called this blog "My Learning Blog" because, I want to learn much from this blog.

I want learn how to write
I want learn how to share
I want learn english, because my english is very-very bad :)) but......I try my best to write in English for this blog.

So....whoever you.....if you can correct my posting (my english, and so on), please do not hesitate to give your comment in this blog.

Thanks to Mr. Hermawan Kartajaya, I'm inspired to create my first blog because of him. I want to learn much from him, because I think he is a super teacher......all his life is learn and teach.....

Last but not least....I know maybe I can't write as good as you.....but....I want to learn from you.

2 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

link gw, sebelah kanan atas itu salah loh!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Stefanus Wardoyo said...

Thx ephi.
Your link has been corrected.

many thx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home