Thursday, October 13, 2005

Looking for teacher of life

2 days ago, I attended in Tung Desem Waringin seminar, with topic Financial Revolution. I have learn much from him. But...one thing still in my mind, he said that if we want to be success, we must learn from success people !! DON'T LEARN FROM WRONG PEOPLE.
And the secret to boost your success, find THE BEST teacher in the world....

He (Mr. Tung) said, that his teacher were:
- Mr. Leo Chandra, the founder and owner of Olympic Furniture, Sanken, etc
- Anthony Robins
- Robert T. Kiyosaki
- etc...

wow !! amazing !!!

After went home, I was think......who want to be my success teacher ?????? My father was dead when I was 10 years old, and nobody teach me about success life.
Please....if you think you can teach me how to success.....I want to learn from you.

If I can telling you about my dream...I want to be teached by:
  • Robert T. Kiyosaki
  • Anthony Robins
  • Mr. Hermawan Kartajaya (because I'm his member in MarkPlus Forum...everybody says that he is the best teacher ever after)
  • Tung Desem Waringin
  • Sig Ziglar
  • John T. Maxwell
  • My President....Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono :)
  • My Father........but I know it can't
  • My girlfriend father....
  • etc
will you be my life teacher ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home