Saturday, October 15, 2005

Workshop OpenSuSE 10


Yes !!! The workshop has done !!
I know I'm not a best tutor, but I have done the best this morning.

I arrived in Hi-Tech Mall at 08.30, as Rachman said to me the day before, but.....all doors were still closed !!! and just open in 09.00.
So...the workshop is delayed about 45 minutes for prepatation and waiting the workshop member.
But.....it's ok, and when we start the workshop......the microphone failed !!! so, I must talk with my own voice.....oh my GOD ...... without any glass of water :(
But thanks to Miss Dhanny, who gives me a glass of water after I done my presentation........thx !!

But thank LORD, I can give the best this morning, and I saw, the audience still in focus until the end of the workshop (hopely).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home