Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Inovate HOW WE SELL ???

I have read in Hermawan Kartajaya's blog about Hi Tech Sakae Shushi, It inspirated me to thinking about HOW WE SELL "NIAS".

"NIAS" is a codename for Accounting software that I develop now, as Hermawan said, Sushi is always same......so I think....Accounting Software is always the same too !!!
So, I think, I must thinking about HOW WE SELL this Accounting Software....
It must inovating, and attracting people to but that.

Some software company do it with "Rental" agreement,
some other do it with "very-very cheap price"
some software company do it with "Outlet at the Public space (mall)"

so.....can you suggest me how I can sell my product ??? It will be launch in the next year......we have a long time to prepare about HOW WE SELL.

comment please.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home